BUDGET....it’s a scary word when it comes to planning your wedding, however, it doesn’t need to be. Weddings can be as simple or as elaborate as you want, as long as you know your limits.
When you begin your wedding journey, it’s always a good idea to sit down with your partner and discuss your budget, before you decide on any wedding details. Here are a few questions that can assist you in getting started...
1. How much can you afford or want to spend?
2. Who else will be contributing to the wedding, i.e parents/relatives?
3. Where will your wedding be located i.e venue, private property or maybe a destination wedding?
4. How many guests do you want to invite?
5. What can you do with or without at your wedding?
At Windwood Events, we offer a wonderful program to assist our couples with their budget. This program is part of our Full Wedding Planning and Full Wedding Day Coordination services and is a necessity for any couple looking for that extra bit of assistance with staying on top of their budget.
Contact www.windwoodevents.com to find out more....